All Performance Music fees are paid directly to Kingscliff High School; either in person at Administration during school hours or via the Make An Online Payment function on the Kingscliff High School Website (see below image).
If paying online, please provide the following information to assist in the prompt allocation of payment to the appropriate account:
- 9-digit Student Registration Number
- Reference Number: 055-028
- Check Box: Creative and Practical Arts
- Payment Description 1: Performance Music [Membership/Ensembles Only] [School Term Number] e.g. Performance Music Membership Term 3
Provisions for Financial Difficulty
Fees can be paid in instalments (online only) throughout the term if students are experiencing financial difficulty.
Recommended Plan (33% per instalment):
- Performance Music Membership: $100.00 in Weeks 3,6,9
- Ensembles Only: $60.00 in Weeks 3,6,9
Each term’s fees must be paid in full by term’s end to be eligible to continue studies in the following term.